Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Biopsy Update

Well I made it through the biopsy just fine. I got there before 8:30 and ended up not going back until after 10. Hospitals! The biopsy took about 50 minutes and they had to give me three doses of sedation. I wasn't completely knocked out. It was supposed to be "twilight", but it took that much to get me into the twilight. I slept for a few hours afterward and was discharged at around 1:30.

I'm feeling a bit groggy still and am in a little pain but nothing unbearable. My only restriction is not to drive for 24 hours. No problem. I'm still deciding whether to go into work tomorrow. I'll have to see how I feel.

So I've cleared another hurtle. Now I have to wait for my appointment next Tuesday to get the results. We're trusting God as my Healer that we will make it through this and that He will be glorified. He has shown Himself faithful through it all and has kept us going through a very difficult time.