Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Drug Finally Came


Well it took a solid week of fussing and fuming but the drug is now in our hot little hands :). Gary has now taken 4 doses it has caused him some liver pain and tummy issues but we are taking that as a good sign. Thank you for your continud prayers as he tries to fight this disease I have had my own battle learning to do the checkbook, learning to hook up a dvd player learning to do the things he used to it is sad and so very overwhelming. I never knew how much faith Gary had till I started doing the checkbook and now I realize he had to have an amazing faith to have gotten us this far with our finances lol. This whole family is tired overwhelmed and anxiety filled. Please pray for provision for this family as well as peace I miss peace :) God bless yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment