Monday, December 26, 2011

GOODBYE 2011















Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A photo slideshow by Smilebox


Wow we have almost done it!! We have almost survived 2011. This was a definite life changing year for us. This year all of our hearts have been shattered. Not just the girls and I but all of Gary's familyand friends we have all been left with a huge Gary shaped void in our lives. We have adopted the idea of "if it gets hard leave town" :) and that has really helped. I know Gary is walking right beside us and is cheering us on. We are all looking forward to 2012 only because this year was so difficult and so miserable. My youngest prayed the other night Lord help this new year to be spectacular or at least not depressing like this year. We are living for Gary this year he wanted to travel and see me finish my AA and so this new year we are gonna live it to the max. The above slide show is a glimpse of how we have been doing since saying goodbye to daddy. We have had a LOT of tears but some fun too. We miss our Daddy more than I could ever put into words and I know finishing up all the firsts are going to be tough, but with a good God and good friends we will do it. One thing know for sure, I am going to have to get a job to support my traveling when sad habit :) lol. Happy New year to everyone and may it be filled with Gods peace and health and great prosperity.

2 comments:

  1. I love you, and I loved the picture slide, it really shows what life has been like, and I'm so proud of you and the girls. The smiles look sad, but you are at least smiling, and that is amazing. Dad is so proud of you Mom, and if her were here still he would wrap you in a big ol bear hug and kiss your forehead and tell you what a strong woman of God you have been. You are loved. So loved, and I am cheering you on too! You can do ANYTHING! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless you and continue to heal you as you unwrap this new year.

    ReplyDelete