Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chemo is DONE



I am happy to say that chemo is all done. I wish I could say that two days off chemo that he is feeling tons better but I cant. He has continued to be pretty much sleeping 17 hours a day. He is very weak he has to take a break when he just walks to the bathroom :( It is so hard to see our daddy feeling so bad. I have been coming into his room a couple of times a day and I aggravate him a little get him moving around and drink. He tells me I am nurse Helga I smile and say YUP :). Last night he slipped and fell in the bathroom scared the bejebbers out of me I helped him up and Praise God he was okay. He went to the doctor on Monday and I just thank the Lord that he kept his blood levels up. I was begging God so much for him to make his levels good so we would not have to spend the first week in the hospital and thank you God that's what happened. I am not sure what the next week few weeks are going to bring us I am just praying that he feels better. He has had more times this week of just wanting to give up than I want to think about. My poor guy needs strength to fight this nasty didoes. Thank you all for teaming with us in prayer I know we will see our prayers answered this year Yeah 2011 ( that is a faith statement :)

1 comment:

  1. he will get to feel better, I'm sure <3

    Love you guys,and I"m so sorry for this trial.

    ReplyDelete