Sunday, May 1, 2011



Yesterday we celebrated Gary's 42nd Birthday it was a bitter sweet day. Sweet because honestly if you would have asked me at christmas if he was going to be here on his birthday, I would have told you, I seriously doubt it.Bitter because the whole party had to center around Gary's hospital bed.
He is to the point now he can stay awake for an hour or so but thats about it. I am exhausted the kids are going nuts with worry and misbehaving really really badly. Life is NUTS he has seven more days of radiaiton then it is back on the chemo.
I sometimes, well most of the time, am stressed beyond belief but God continues to suprise me with blessings. When my car broke down this weeek God sent me to a family mechanic who helped me with some deep discounts and then God provided for a good portion of the rest of the bill. We had food brought by a bunch of saints from church and then his work sent some food too so God has met us where we were and helped us. He hasnt gotten us out of the fire but He has walked with us thru the fire.
I am going between standing in faith and preparing myself for his funeral. If I seem really random right now thats about how I feel. If you think about us this week please pray for miracles as we finish up dissabilty at work and thu social securtity.
Most of all please oray that the healing we have all begged God for would happen and this family would have their Sweet Daddy back.

2 comments: