Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Gift of a Meal



I went to church today and got blessed out of my socks we had 6 meals brought to church so we could put them in the freezer at home for the times that we need them. Life is so crazy right now with daily radiation visits and doctors visits along with all the other parts of life with thee teenagers we have been relying on fast food alot and we can neither afford it or need it health wise. The six wonderful saints that brought us meals will never know how much of a burden they lifted off of me this week. I know that I have done meals for people when I could but until I have gotten in the role of caretaker I never really appreciated how much meals help it doesn't matter if it is a frozen family size dinner or a box of fried chicken or home made spaghetti it is such an amazing special gift. Thank you all so much who have blessed our family and have helped ease the immense burden that has been placed on our family. I pray that God rewards you all 10 fold for your generosity. LOVE to all our friends we could not do it with out your help. We are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses and I think God every day for each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment