Thursday, March 1, 2012

Odd Disney Rambeling

We are just about to finish out another Disney trip. For some reason this trip has had some really hard moments. The first thing time that the girls had ever gone to Disney was in 2010 on a Memories of love trip. Merry busted out in tears one evening on the monorail I asked her what was the matter and she told me she couldn't help think about the first time she road the monorail and she was afraid and Daddy was there to cuddle her and tell her it was going to be okay. Then at the castle show today they sang about happily ever after and happy endings and the girls looked at me and said it is ashamed all we are going to get is happily never after because we haven't got daddy with us any more. It is so hard to know what to say to the girls in moments like this all I can do is hug them and let them know I love them. It is hard because a lot of the time I fell the same way. I see the princesses talking about their prince charming and my prince is now dancing in heaven :( I remember when he would reset the computer for me or kill a bug I would tell him I can't imagine life without you and he would tell me I hope you never have to find out.Now I am having to find out and I am not liking it so much, I was lucky enough to find a Prince Charming am I foolish to think that I will ever fin another one. What is normal going to look like in the end. I had an amazing time with the girls and I love making memories with them that do not include sickness or disease or sadness. Merry asked me this trip when are the good memories going to out weigh the bad ones. I told her soon I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment