Sunday, October 31, 2010




This is my cake for our churchs harvest festival. I had great intentions of this grandios cake but with being at the hospital everyday with Gary last week and the bad news we got I did not have the energy or gumption to do the cake I wanted. I did this cake and I dedicate it to my sweet husband. HOPE it is a hard thing to keep right now with the news of the chemo not working and his liver failing all of us really just want to sit in the corner and cry but with Gods strength we will keep doing what the cake says :)

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, I just read your update....my heart burns for you and your family...your love and faithfulness put me to shame. I feel like saying I don't know how you all do it - BUT I do know how you all do it!

    My prayers of peace, love and healing for your family. YOU ARE AN AMAZING INSPIRATION!

    <3 Melody

    ReplyDelete