Saturday, February 13, 2010

Only one day left

This weekend has been one of the best weekends we have had in a long time. Gary took the girls to a daddy/daughter night at chick-fil-a on Friday night. I got my Ipod touch in the mail Friday from my nephew and niece, Gary went paint balling with friends and had a blast Saturday morning while I took Grandma and the girls out to lunch this afternoon. I also got something from Gary I really wanted, an overnight bag from Vera Bradley so I can check into hotels in Tampa in style. It has been so obvious to us that people have been praying for us to have peace and some refreshing because we have in spades. Gary's energy has been doing better this week than it has in a long while. I actually feel refreshed and ready to head into next weeks radiation. I am not sure how the radiation will affect Gary the doctors say he will have extreme fatigue and some nausea but who knows? I just thank God that He granted us a couple of days of peace before the next whirlwind begins. One more day then the practice run of radiation then Tuesday morning he begins the 4 to 6 week process. So please keep the prayers coming!!!

God you are so good to give us rest in the dessert places!!! God you R.O.C.K !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment