Saturday, February 27, 2010

Trust


"Trust" why are these the hardest 5 letters in the English language. I found myself this week with a stress headache for two days worrying about how we will make it if Gary goes on disability, worried about paying for hotel rooms for 2 up coming trips (one business and one doctor ), worried about Cassie's school and making sure we do what we have to do to keep her teacher off my back and last night our car boiled over and we had to eat dinner at the MacDonald's parking lot to wait for it to cool down before we drove home. God made a way with work for now (shew) but all the other stuff is still weighing so heavily on my mind. Last night I got ticked at myself why do I continue to worry to the point of migraines. Maybe if God had never provided anything for us before I could worry but lately this blog isn't long enough to hold the unexpected blessings God has poured out on us. It truly has been a "provisionpaloza" lately. So last night as I sat in my room thinking about all this I wrote out our immediate needs and put on a note on the computer and decided I will do the natural and allow God to do the supernatural. I will think about the day we got our family portrait done and how I sat and cried looking at the rain and for the hour we were getting our portrait done the skies were a glorious blue. So if God cares enough to roll the clouds back for us to get our portrait than I have nothing to fear. The Bible tells us not to worry God clothed the birds and the Flowers (big time paraphrase) how much more does He care for us.
Oh Lord of blue skies and blue birds thank you so much for always being a wonderful father and thank you for constantly surprising us with new ways you tell us "I LOVE YOU".

1 comment:

  1. I love you, my sweetheart! God will see us through. He always has. It's hard in the midst of the storm to see it, but we will look back later and see His hand in it all. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete