Sunday, June 27, 2010

The Marathon is getting LONGER

We are about to head into the second full week of radiation. The side affects have begun he is extremely tired all the time. He is very nauseous and is having swallowing problems. On top of all that his liver pain is increasing in severity and so is his shoulder pain. We are going to talk to the doctor tomorrow about adding in the shoulder to this radiation session. It will make him a little sicker but better to get as much over at a time as possible. It rips my heart out to see him go thru all the pain and suffering but it also makes me love him so much more because I know that he is fighting this as hard as he is so that he can always be there for me and his daughters. As if all the stress on this family is not enough my vehicle died this week. We have decided to take out a loan for a few thousand dollars to try to find a good used car. But we cant afford to make a mistake with this we need a car that will be there when we need to take Gary to appointments or to Tampa so we need God to put a neon sign over the used car for us :)

I am not sure what this week will hold for us I am not sure how much worse his side affects will get but I do know God is with us. We went to church today and let our spirits be refreshed in the love of God and the Love of the people at at church.
Thank you Lord for being our strong tower and refuge so that in these incredibly troubled times you always provide a place for us to be refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment