Friday, June 18, 2010

Whats Happening ......


Well it is the weekend and we have survived the deep (and I mean deep) depression of finding out the cancer has spread to the liver all the pre radiation tests and 2 days of radiation. That and I survived the addition of a week of vbs for the kids, taking them to church, stumbling thru my song for asl class, taking Gary to his appointments and taking the kids to swim team (God helped me out with rain showers for most of that :) I could not have done it with out some angels this week we have had 2 meals brought to us at just the right time when we needed it most and Gary's brother Michael and his wife Christina took some of the stress of me and took Gary to some of his non radiation appointments. We had an angel of a man and his brother come and mow our lawn. I also was able to chat with so many people in person and over facebook so any time I felt alone someone would be there to let me know I was not. I think it is really funny how you can be under so much stress that you just want to sit in the corner and cry and feel incredibly blessed all at the same time. We are defiantly living life on a day by day basis right now people have asked what I am going to do about this issue or that and just say when I know I will let you know. I am thankful for my mom living with us or we would not have any clothes to wear at all :) People have asked us how they could help us and I think the first thing is to continue to pray for wisdom, health and wise doctors. As far as anything else if anyone ever wants to bring a meal for us that would be such a blessing to me by the end of the day I have been so stressed and so out of energy that dinner has consisted of take out for us most nights. I am grateful for all the notes and calls and prayers we have received you all have held our hands up when we just could not do it by ourselves and I could never tell you how grateful we are. I know that with all of our wonderful family and friends and the most awesome church ever we will get thru this and we will have such a celebration the day that our faith becomes our eyes and we see Gary healthy and cancer free..

1 comment:

  1. I love you my Cynthia and I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete