Monday, November 8, 2010

Our Monday Morning




We spent this Monday afternoon in the doctors office yet again :(. Gary has been sick all weekend and he was seriously dehydrated and had to go get two shots and a bag of fluids. I pray that this will help him feel well enough to get out of bed he hasn't done that all weekend. Gary is getting really anxious and scared he just cant seem to feel good and he is so worried that this chemo isn't working either and he is also worried that it is and will have to feel this sick for months to come and I dont think his body can handle it. We are in desperate straights for a miracle and soon. Gary has began to pray heal me or take me just do it soon please Lord. As we go into this holiday season please pray that we can forget cancer for a month and concentrate on making miracles with our sweet girls. My girls need this time of magic in their life.
We got big time blessed this week by an anonymous money order in the mail that will help us to get thru December when I really worried we wouldn't. Thank you for continuing to lift this family up in your prayers.I can safely say we cannot make it with out our dear friends and the love they share.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am so sorry, I know that it's hard to keep your head up, but you have to. You have to get better. It's the rules. :) And you always follow the rules! Love you all! and yay for miracles!

    ReplyDelete