Friday, February 18, 2011




The following is a beautiful verbalization of how we are all feeling. Yesterday we found out the good news that his brain is clear of cancer but found out that his liver is failing again the chemo is not working anymore. We are going to try another chemo but even the doc said our options are running out.









I will not deny God is God, but right now life stinks and I want to just screeeeeeeeeam!!!!!!!



We raised a fine son who has worked hard and made a good life for he & his family. He has been a faithful servant. He has four ladies in his life who need him and he them. We all need him. And this, this cancer, it is his reward??? Humbug! I know there're a lot of folks worse off in this world, but this can never be explained to me this side of Heaven and to my complete understanding. The thought that our son is fighting for his life is smothering us all. God, he is your son too. I know people of all ages die, but it is not the natural order of life for a parent to outlive their children. I can't even imangine what Gary is going through right now. I know what we are going through and again, it stinks. I would throw myself in front of a train if I thought it would do any good. We all feel helpless.



I pray again and again that You will see your way clear to reach down and heal this cancer. Walk with him and with all who know and love him. This is hard for me to say right now, but it is still Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven and I will do my best to understand whatever the outcome. In Jesus' name. Amen



We are so thankful for everyone's continued thoughts, well wishes and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment