Monday, January 11, 2010

75 hours

The last 4 months have been the HARDEST of my ENTIRE life. The cont down to treatment is now 75 hours. In 75 hours we will be siting at Moffitt Cancer center waiting for the doctor to confirm his original diagnosis and let us know if the cancer is aggressive or not and wether there are treatment options or not. It has been a really hard couple of weeks anticipation saterday night we sat in eachothers arms and just cried. That night Gary cried harder than I have ever seen him. The emotional toll this is taking on this family is almost unbearable. Sunday morning we went to church and God met us there and gave us this HUGE spiritual hug and we so needed that. Someone also slipped us a special gift again something we really needed. It is always amazing when we think we are going to CRACK God shows up and lets us know we are not alone.

Lord help us get thru this next couple of days and handle the news whatever it may be from the doctor on friday. Lord we need your strength because ours ran out about two weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. My sweetheart, I hate that we're having to go through this, but if I had to go through the fire with someone, I am so happy to have you at my side. You've helped pull me out of the doldrums so many times, especially these past few months. I am so grateful to have the Lord Jesus on my side, and so thankful that He has blessed me with someone as precious and special as you. I know you're tired and weary. This has been so hard. We can make it through this together, my marathon buddy!

    ReplyDelete