Saturday, January 30, 2010

One thing after another after another after another

People ask me if with all we are going thru does God feel distant and I have to say no. Both mine and Gary's relationship with God seems to be even stronger than before all this. "So what is wrong" is usually the next implication if you and God are good then all should be ok just let your burdens on the Lord and rest in HIM. Well Gary's health and our abysmal finances are firmly in His hands but that is not what is exhausting me. It is the constant stream of major crisis that have just about worn me to the core. I trust God he will heal Gary, I trust God that SOMEHOW the money to make all these trips to Tampa and the gas for a MONTH of radiation will be there supernaturally. I trust that He is my heavenly Father and He is as close as ever.
I have had to get up from being knocked down so many times in the last 6 months that it is slower to get up anymore. Please don't misunderstand what I am about to say. I would never think ever of taking my own life; however, I actually found myself the other day thinking boy heaven will be amazing it will be a hundred year hug from God and none of this other CRAP. Sometimes things like this make me long for Heaven even more :). I am not ashamed to admit I am so TIRED and we are not getting any break in between crisis they are just coming one right after another. Like child birth if you have a break between contractions you can get thru it, its just when the contractions never stop is when you start to loose it :).
Please God give us a break a time to fill up from all the stuff going on I thank you for never leaving us and always seeing us thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment