Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gods Kiss from Heaven

Last month we were scheduled to take a family portrait but due to several factors we missed it. Today we were finally able to reschedule the shoot but it was supposed to rain!!!! I prayed and prayed all day yesterday begging God for the rain to wait till Monday and it seemed like the weather report was in my favor. Today walking out from church I was greeted by rain drops, my heart fell!!!! The shoot was a couple of hours latter and down at the beach so I thought just maybe? The clouds were nasty and drizzly but we held out hope. We stopped in a Publix to change clothes and I just sat in the restroom almost in tears that once more this glorious photo shoot was going to be canceled. We held off till about an half hour before the shoot but we called the photographer and told him not to worry the shoot would be rained out. Luckily the photographer listens to God and started to turn around but came our way anyway and I am so glad he did!!!! Ten minutes before the shoot the rain stopped and by the time the shoot happened the skies were blue and beautiful. God showed me in such a magnificent way that HE cares for us and hears our prayers. Hears our prayers for a pretty day and for healing :) Today felt like God reached down and lovingly kissed my forehead in return after the shoot I blew Daddy a kiss!!!

Thank you so much God for hearing our prayers about beautiful days and healing of bodies. You never cease to amaze me by your love and care for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment