Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Day After

Today is the dreaded Day after treatment. Yesterday Gary had his monthly Zometa infusion. The day of the infusion its not so bad but the next day poor Gary wakes up with horrible bone pain and feels like he was hit by a mack truck. It is so hard to see my big strong man feeling so bad. I am happy with the doctors we have found for the first time in 6 months I don't worry every minute that I am going to loose him. This cancer thing is a marathon and I think God for helping us with the strength to make it thru.Oh what a party it will be when he is finally declared cancer free.
Lord give Gary strength to endure these treatments and heal his body and continue to heal our hearts dear father. Thank you for never leaving us even when the storms have raged and we worried we would drown you have been there holding our hands. Thank you Abba Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment