Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY

In less than 24 hours we will be standing in DISNEY world. All though it is a little depressing knowing how we got this trip ( Memories of Love its like Make a Wish for adults) I am so excited to be going. I have wanted so bad to take my girls to Disney for a long long time but have never been able to now tehe. This will be a week filled with memories and special moments that the kids will never forget and neither will I. Thank you all for lifting this family up and I ask that you would say a special prayer for health on all while we are on this trip. Strength for Gary as we trek thru the parks and health on my accident prone girls as they swim and run around for a whole week. When we get back I will be sure to post pictures of the girls very first trip to Disney eeeeee I am so excited!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment