Saturday, April 3, 2010

I am so proud of my Gary


I am so proud of my sweet man. He is finally starting to feel more like his old self and he jumping rite back into life. This weekend he is going to sing in the Church's Easter pagent he also is singing a solo in the communion portion of the program. This is challenging when you feel a hundred percent so I know this is really tough for him. I am also proud of him for picking up his guitar again. He had put his guitar down when the one doctor told him that he had two maybe three years left to live. I think he is finally coming to a place of trust in God that HE is the one who numbers his days not some goofey doctors. We have no idea what tomorrow holds for us but no one does. This month is a big month we start the month with a trip to Tampa to see of the Cancer has spread and then the 24th we go and see if there will be anymore radiation and then we get to forget about all the doctors and go to Disney at the end of the month. We also start family art therapy on the 13th. As you can tell this month is going to be a wild one for our family filled with fun and nerves. I covet your prayers as we enter into this month with so much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment