Friday, July 29, 2011

Almost two years to the day ....

Someone was asking me exactly when he got diagnosed and frankly the last two years have been one gigantic BLUR so I said I will go back to my blog and find out. Our life began this horrifying spiral on August 6th 2009. That day while cooking dinner I got a phone call from Gary that the doctor called and told it was CANCER. Since then he has gone from one radiation treatment and chemo round to another. The following is His words from that first family update which turned into the blog we now write...
"I got a call from my primary the same day saying that the radiology report came back saying that appeared to be metastatic bone cancer of the pelvis extending from my right hip around my lumbar back to my left hip. He said we didn't know for sure but if it was cancer that we needed to jump on things quickly. This all happened last Thursday (8/6) afternoon, so we were terrified to say the least, but trusting God that He would see us through this. He is the Healer!"

Two years latter we are still terrified and still trusting God...

No comments:

Post a Comment