Monday, March 15, 2010

It has been a loooooong weekend. Gary slept the majority of it :(. Monday week we will have the final radiation session for know. They made it very clear that the battle has just begun. Now we are dealing with Annie's thyroid. She went to her check up today and they were not happy with what they saw and they said they want her back in two months and then they will discuss other options if her thyroid has not shrunk dramatically. I am praying that in two months her thyroid will be totally normal. I tell you I am worn out this has truly been a marathon. We start family support group in a month and that will be invaluable for the kids. They try to be strong but every once in a while one will break down and ask us "if daddy is going to die and if he does what will happen to us". Handling those moments just about kills me. All I can say is that somehow we will make it and be all right. There has to be a breakthrough some time here. My strength is wavering:(

please God help us to run and not grow faint and help us to mount up on wings like eagles.

No comments:

Post a Comment