Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The Other side of Cancer-medical bills

I am going with Gary tomorrow to his radiation apt not just to be with him when he sees the doc but to also ask the office about these statements from the inscurance company stating that for EVERY radiation apt he has had ,and that will be 25, we owe between 2500 and 3000 dollars per visit. Please oh please tell me that is not right. We have all ready shelled out thousands of dollars(don't get me wrong if it would heal him I would sell everything I owned) between doctor visits, procedures and medications. It is all needed stuff so I would never not do any of it but there should be something that says when you are in a battle for your very life doctors cant harass you. You know kinda like if they don't carry thru on their side of the deal (making him well) we don't have to pay them :) that sounds good to me. It is just another stressor in an all ready stress filled time.


Lord help us totally and completely put our trust in you for everything and I mean everything

No comments:

Post a Comment