Sunday, March 7, 2010

Savannah Busted - cancer strikes again :(

The weekend started off tough the original plan was to take the kids with us this weekend and while I was in a confrence for work. Gary was not up to dealing with the children all weekend so we made plans for then to stay with parents and we were going to be back sunday night and all would be well. Well saterdays confrence was good and we even got some take out and had a nice evening. Unfortunatly at like 5 am the nausea and diareaha started again and after he got to the hotel from taking me to the confrence he added throwing up to his day. We ended up having to stay another night in savannah and he has been strugling all night between throwing up and being stuck on the potty. We are a little more then halfway thru radiation and I sure cannot wait for it to be over. When he was just gettting his hip radiated he was ok when they added the spine they shot the radiation thru his abdomen and he has been toast ever since. I guess I should have not pressed coming to this confrence but it was required for my job and all I really wanted was just a break!!!! I guess the break isnt going to come for Gary or I any time soon. If things were intermitent and you had time to recover things could be tolerated but for the last 6 months things have come fast and furious with NO break inbetween and I think Gary and I are reaching our breaking point I dont know how much longer we can go with out some bit of a respit in problems. It seems if Gary is feeling good something happens some where else. so I simply say AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lord help me retain my sanity in this dessert season and Lord help us have some break in the dessert some time soon PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment