Saturday, March 13, 2010

Radiation Rollercoaster


Tuesday and Wednesday of this week were amazing I had my old Gary back. He helped me around the house he was awake had fun with me and the kids and even went to church with me. Thursday the feeling good came crashing down. Thursday he slept most of the day and Friday he hurt and ached so bad he wanted to sleep but couldn't get comfortable. It was so nice to have him back to his his old self this week he hadn't felt that good for months I almost forgot about Bob Fitzgerald (see former post). He has 7 more days of radiation then I pray we will have more days when that spark of life is in his eye, not seeing it there breaks my heart.
Lord help guard my heart and my mind from worry and help me to be the wife that Gary needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment