Monday, December 21, 2009

2009



Tonight on the way home from picking up a huge blessing from somone we sat and talked about 2009. I said how I told people at church I am so thrilled 2009 will be in the recordbooks soon and how I hoped 2010 will be so much better. I even quoted Colonel Potter from MASH (and gave Gary a corinary cause I qouted it with the explitive) about next year being better and giving us peace. Then on the way home I crossed a bridge and there was the most beautiful sunset with rays streaming thru the clouds, those sunsets are my favorite. God told me that 2009 is like this sunset the clouds of past storms still loom on the horizon and threaten to unleash their power again but thru the clouds the SON is filtered out and spread out in greater beauty and area then if the storms where not there. That is so true 2009 has been stinky with Gary and I taking our turns at mini breakdowns worrying about come what may but thru that God has shown himself so mighty thru oportunities for us to bless others or people blessing us. We have been provided for so supernaturally this year, it is so awsome. Our kids will have a better Christmas thanks to those blessings!! So as Christmas comes and 2010 is on the horizon thank you Lord for the clouds of 2009 that made your SON shine brighter in our lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment