Monday, December 14, 2009

:(

Today Gary has come down with his second cold since Thanksgiving : ( When people say this cancer thing is a roller coaster they aren't lying!!!! I have been pretty much useless lately too my knee (I had surgery on in October) has been swelling great big and hurting very badly. We missed our appointment to get our family portrait done yesterday because I was running late and Gary just didn't have the energy to get us to the location, he slept most of the evening because he felt so badly. The kids hung the outside lights up today while I supervised and we put together the tree. I told them we cant light it or put ornaments on till daddy is with us!! This thing is so hard on our whole family Cassie is trying to man up and be my help when daddy cant and the other two are just crying to have things back to normal. They all agreed their best gift would be daddy well again!! God has shown Himself so faithful to us I really cant complain so I wont I just pray God that you will give this family strength to face the road ahead because right now we are running low...

No comments:

Post a Comment