Tuesday, December 29, 2009



Gary goes this morning for his first infusion of Zometa a drug that will help strengthen his bones. He found a nice Oncology practice here in town that will work with Moffitt and do the treatment they prescribe. The countdown for Tampa gets going now ,16 days till they tell us specific type and treatment options. I know if we believe the report of the Lord Moffits report should be no big deal. But it is I guess we really want them to be at least hope full for him past two more Christmases. They seem to be a place that breads hope in their patients so PLEASE GOD let them be hopeful for Gary's treatment. I know the more desperate your situation the greater Gods glory. God keeps reminding me of Gideon since I am such a huge fan of fleeces :) His army had to get down to the "no way on earth" level before God led him to victory well we have been at the "will only survive if it he gets a miracle" for the last couple of months when does the miracle come :(

Lord help me on the days I get discouraged to NEVER loose site of you and your promises !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment