Tuesday, December 29, 2009




Gary's infusion went well today (I will post pics) but he had a really tough day today. He is struggling with a lower energy level and I know it is hard to get used to a new normal for a man. My heart breaks for him he tries so hard. I know very soon he is going to HAVE to begin on disability he is only holding on now because of my lack of ability to get a good paying Job, I have no real skills. I wish 2010 would start quietly but it doesn't look like it will. I need some serious Godly inspiration so I can allow him the time he needs to stop work and heal. We barely survive on his whole salary I just feel so helpless I have been a stay at home mom for 13 years so what skills I did have were long since antiquated.

Oh God Help me to be the helpmate that Gary needs right now emotionally and financially. And give me the strength to be strong for him. And Lord give him the strength to fight this cancer and win with your help....

No comments:

Post a Comment