Thursday, December 17, 2009

An answer from God I wasnt a huge fan of!!!

This has been an extra HARD week for us Gary has been dealing with yet another cold and he has a new place in his ribs and back that is causing him pain. When we went to the doctor at Moffitt he told us about the aggressive form of the cancer Gary has and with this new pain we both worry that the aggressive form is what he has ; ( I spent the last week pleading with God for it not to be the aggressive form because the aggressive survival rate is like zero. As I prayed God reminded me of Gideon that He widdled Gideon's army down to the "there is no hope" level THEN God did a miracle and helped them win the battle. I am not sure if that was Gods way of preparing me to hear aggressive when we go back or not. I do know I HAVE to trust in you Lord even if my worst possible nightmare happens and I loose the LOVE of my life you will be there and take care of him and me.. God I trust you with it all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment