Tuesday, December 8, 2009



Yesterday Gary had his colonoscopy and they think they found the primary source of his cancer in his illium (this is a good thing). The poor guy has been poked and prodded and scanned so much the last couple of months, I pray this is it for a while.
I never realized how hard the waiting room can be. I have had a lot of medical issues in my life and never fully appreciated the pain that comes while you wait. I really appreciate my inlaws coming and keeping my mind occupied. And a dear lady from our church who not only watched my kids gave them an awsome afternoon.
This time in our life has been NUTS and very exhausting but one thing I can say is God has been with us the whole time providing spiritually with prayers from saints and signs He is with us like rainbows. To financially in many unique ways.
I was up at 4 am this morning got on facebook (what else do you do at 4am lol) and no one was on then a chat window opened and a dear friend I guess was awaken just long enough to pray for me over chat. How cool is that. Anxious how we were going to pay to stay in a hotel in Tampa God lays it on a family members heart to help. God is so COOL!!
Thank you all for your continued prayers and check friday and see if I figure out how to update my blog from my phone. The laptop is next on our wish list but until then thank God for internet capable phones ( my hubby dosent thank God for me knowing how to take a pic and post it to facebook instantly but others do ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment