Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fears

Last night Gary told me he had a very tough day and strugled hard with just feeling like giving up. I held him and encouraged him but on the inside it scared me to death. He is lirerally in the fight of his life, how do I help him keep the fight. How do you do this, how do you stay strong for him, my children, extended family and friends when all you really want to do is sit in the corner and cry. So much has happened in the last couple of months that there are days when numb is about all I feel. There is a saying that people have told me that God will not put more on me than I can handle, yeah right I passed that pont about 2 weeks ago : )
Garys next apt is Dec 11th and I worry everyday 'what if' they say the same the other doctor said, oh my Lord please let this bad dream we are stuck in stop soon .The song below just about says it all for how we feel.
I was sure by now, God, You would have reached down, and wiped our tears away,Stepped in to save the day,, but once again, I say amen and its still raining. Well as the thunder rolls, I barely hear you whisper through the rain "I'm with you." And as your mercy falls I'll raise my hands and praise the God who gives and takes away. .....Praise you in the storm by Casting Crowns

Lord give us both a renewed fight so that we can make it thru this journey and come out victorious.

1 comment:

  1. My love, we're in this together. I WON'T GIVE UP! We have so many great things ahead for us and for the Kingdom of God. God is watching out for us and has us in His hand. The easy way is to give up, but I'm determined not to, because you need me, the kids need me, and God has a ministry for me here on Earth. Thanks for being my Marathon Buddy!

    ReplyDelete