Thursday, November 12, 2009

Holidays

I realized last night as I was sitting in my moms meeting when listening to all the amazing advice on your marriage that I really have an amazing marriage, we are not perfect and obviously our life is not. But as I head into this Thanksgiving I am so THANKFUL to my sweet amazing husband that is always there for my kids,myself and his entire family. Gary Robert Schriver you are an amazing man and I thank God for you everyday.
Another thing as we start the Holiday season I am going to have to force myself to enjoy the season and not catch myself thinking is this the last Thanksgiving we will have together. This will be hard at times because Dec 11th we have to take Gary down to the Neuro endocrine oncologist so that apt could put a real damper or happy tone to the Holidays. And I know regardless of what they say I have to remember what God said he  is the one who hold Garys future in His hands not the docs.  
No one is guarenteed another minute we are all terminal so deep breathe holidays here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment