Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My heart broke into a million peices last night. Cassie sat with her Daddy and confessed to him that she has battled depression and she even found herself questioning God. I thought I had done a better job at sheilding them from the full brunt of this stress. We were honest with them on most of the things going on. She told us that the confusion and lack of structure that all the doctors apt has really stressed her out. Oh man now I feel like a bad mother I am trying so hard!! I want her childhood to be happy I always have taken pride in the fact that people tell me that her and her sisters are really neat because they are kids and not 8 going on 18.
Oh Lord help me know how to handle these precious children that you have put in my care. Right now God I feel like I cant even handle my own emotions much less hers. Be more real to her and her sisters during this time and show yourself to them in such a mighty way that they will NEVER doubt you are there and passionatly loving them so much better than mortal mom can!!

No comments:

Post a Comment