Monday, November 16, 2009

A Normal Day

My Kids were getting ready for camp and my middle one told me I cant wait to go to camp and get away from the stress in life and I thought HELLO your 11 what stress do you have? She replied "it will just be nice to have a weekend without worrying about Daddy having Cancer" :(. I am glad to say she had just that she came home red faced and exhausted from all the fun. I have to admit we had fun too we had a whole Saturday out where cancer came up once and that was just joking saying "if we told him you have terminal cancer maybe he would give you a discount on the bed we bought". That felt so nice we felt normal again for one day. The next day Gary woke up in pain on both hips and all those fears came flooding back. Oh Lord help me to keep those fears in check and help us to have more days like Saturday. And Lord help us figure out how to help the kids with their stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment